Paladin provides independent evaluations of financial advisors based on their credentials, ethics, and business practices.
Of the approximately 30,000 advisors Paladin has reviewed since 2004, only about 7% of them have received a 5-Star rating. The remaining 93% are turned away.
Paladin says, "The best certifications are the ones that required a lot of work and included a comprehensive examination to make sure the advisor´s acquired knowledge will help them do a better job for you. Four certifications and designations that stand-out are: CFA®, CFP®, CPA/PFS, and CIMA®."
(Please be aware that third-party ratings such as the 5-Star rating Glenn Wessel has received from the Paladin Registry cannot necessarily ensure future investment success or a higher level of investment performance.)
" The most highly regarded credential that is currently available to financial advisors." — 5 Stars
" The most recognized credential in the U.S." — 5 Stars
" The most highly regarded financial planner designation." — 5 Stars